A ship comes loaded with cookies!
The Museum is open Tuesday–Sunday 10 am – 5 pm.
Café is open Friday–Sunday 10.30 am – 4.30 pm.
The Museum and the café is closed on 25–28 June due to Midsummer.
Playroom and workshop closed until further notice.
Find out more about the safety precautions in place throughout the Museum to keep you safe while you are here.
- The number of visitors allowed into the museum at the same time is restricted to 230 people and 35 in the café.
- The amount of people are restricted in certain areas in the museum. These are: the entrance hall, the lift, the café and in some exhibitions. Signs will inform visitors how many people are allowed.
- Small and narrow spaces are closed off for the time being. These are clearly marked and include playroom, picnic-room and workshop.
- Visitors are reminded to keep their social distancing with the help of museum staff and signs.
- Protective screens have been put up at the information and café desks.
- Cleaning is carried out more frequently. Frequently touched surfaces, such as handles and rails, are wiped and disinfected regularly.
- Hand sanitiser is provided at several places in the museum.
If you have any questions, email or call the Booking Office: